- No Photo '/Logo/WMS logo.jpg'
a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client\'s profile:
Administrative Officer (Air-con Sales) - MNC/Central (RL)
3 to 5 years
- Consolidate all purchase orders and prepares daily sales orders promptly for both project and retail team
- Support both teams to create new opportunity and spec-in jobs and to update daily status of pending jobs in internal (B2B GERP) system
- Assist and support all internal & external customer’s enquiries, orders and warranty issues
- Support both teams in goodset returns, re-invoices, price registrations and inventory tracking activities
- Support retail team in sell out support, rental, gift-out and in store advertising & promotions activities
- Occasional support in quotations.
- Support AE demand planning team in stocks replenishment and Sales AP (Action Plan), work closely for long term inventory issues.
- Manage daily sales report for project, retail and export team and all ad-hoc reports given
- Provide appropriate support and liaise closely with SCM team for all daily, pre and post deliveries and related issues.
- Provide support for Re-export areas including sales order and price registration.
- Provide appropriate support for Service Centre in terms of orders mainly for maintenance, replacement purposes.
- Provide appropriate support to AR team in payment related issues including order holds and cheque collection.
- Provide appropriate support to sales admin team in AE paperwork to minimize issues or duplication of claims and salesman incentive calculation.
- Manages all proof of delivery for customers to ensure prompt payment
- Manages invoices, credit notes copy.
- Manages and ensure neat records of all purchase orders
- Manages warranty certifications for school projects
- Provide proper venue for customers in times of spare-parts and maintenance enquires or faulty issues.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience sales administrative role
- Good customer service skills and attitude
- Ability to work independently and effectively in global and virtual teams
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- A fast learner and a team player, who is able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn & pickup product knowledge and undertake new jobscopes when given
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office application
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Sales/ Marketing/ Biz Development