- No Photo '/Logo/WMS logo.jpg'
a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Customer Service Coordinator (Alexandra)/ MNC (RL)
To coordinate Spare Parts Direct Order between the company’s Factory Subsidiary and Emerging Market Customer. From issuing of Invoices to Shipment dispatches, ensure smooth operation and ordering process. Details as follows:-
Direct Order of Parts for Emerging Market Customer
- Ensure smooth parts ordering in GSFS for customers
- Monitoring & controlling for exports shipment arrangement
- Coordinate with customers, warehouse, forwarders and internal parties to ensure timely delivery is met
- Answer customer parts’ enquiry and advise correct parts number to be order in GSFS system
- Follow up Parts order with Factories and advise dispatch confirmation.
- Liaise with customer for delivery issue and take necessary action
- Issue Proforma Invoice to Emerging Customer for TT payment and issue Commercial Invoice to Factory for dispatch shipment
- Handle required shipping documents e.g. Packing List / COO/ BL etc
- Prepare and submit the necessary documents to AR department for LC claims.
- Work closely with AR department on TT payment received and system invoice generated
Quality Issue & Claims for Emerging Market customer
- Forward every single claims QIR report to respective factory R&D team member for advise and solution
- Follow up on all claims and quality raise by customer
- Request Parts support to customer for quality issue
Spare Parts operation / CE SVC operation
- Assist Daily Technician Parts Rental and Return.
- Received Shipment goods from Factory to SL parts department and unpacked all goods.
- Assist Service Center counter for defect product take in and collection during Saturday operation.
- Diploma in Logistics Operations, or its equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in warehousing or logistics field
- Good knowledge & experience of Shipping documents (export shipping documents & L/C)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in verbal and written English communication
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A fast learner and a team player, who is able to work under pressure
- Travel may require
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Shipping/ Warehouse/ Logistics/ Procurement