- No Photo '/Logo/WMS logo.jpg'
a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Senior Executive/Asst Manager (Product Marketing - Home Appliances) – (RL)
Deg & above
3 to 5 years
To increase the profitability of existing products, develop new products & new markets for the company. Details as follows:-
- Plan, manage and execute yearly product marketing budget for Home Appliances division.
- Understand product strategies and consumer needs to develop ATL and BTL strategies to achieve department goals and targets.
- Plan and develop marketing collaterals to communicate promotional and above-the-line (ATL) campaigns effectively.
- Responsible for the planning, execution of product launch and road shows.
- Support and manage inventories of promotional gifts, sales kits and marketing collaterals to ensure smooth execution of marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Work closely with BU to execute localized sales kit to enhance the communication of product USPs of Home Appliances product.
- Regular analysis and reporting of marketing collaborations and ROI of campaigns
- Plan and execute channel related promotional campaigns throughout the year.
- Work closely with channel partners to develop sell-out Enhancement activities.
- Regular analysis and reporting on channel activities and ROI of campaigns
- Plan and manage in-store display for company concept corners in retail touch points.
- Develop in-store guide and communication (POP, Display, Sales talk)
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Marketing / Retail Marketing Management or related experience
- Good to have knowledge of home appliances
- B2C and B2B marketing skill sets
- Ability to work independently and effectively in teams
- Strong product management and planning skills
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English communication
- Added advantage if proficient in Korean language (not compulsory)
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A fast learner and a team player, who is able to work under pressure
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Sales/ Marketing/ Biz Development