a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Reception cum HR Admin Associate (Central) (RL)
Provide administrative support & reception duties to ensure smooth operations of the general office. Details as follows:-
- Manages all incoming calls and directing/conveying all messages to the relevant parties.
- Handles all local and overseas calls professionally including customer feedback/complaints.
- Arrange all local and overseas courier service
- Receives guests/visitors and records/issuance of visitors’ pass and direct them to conference/meeting rooms.
- Sorts daily mails/postage
- Manage of staff name card
- Make travel arrangements such as air tickets/visa and to ensure systems approval before issuance of tickets. Manage and submit air fare/visa claims for staffs
- Make accommodation arrangement for local guests.
- Procures and manages office stationeries and pantry supplies.
- Ensure cleanliness of office.
- Manage incoming and outgoing daily mails, faxes and courier packages
- Performs facilities management duties such as arranging for maintenance, repair of office lighting, office equipments, water dispenser etc.
- Ensures proper maintenance and filing of documents pertaining to office administration.
- Coordinate the setup of phones for new employees
- Manage and issuance of staff ID card which include liaison with vendor and preparation of purchase orders.
- Manage car park allocation for staffs and liaison with Car park Management office
- Assist in ordering of buffet for monthly town meeting.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Assist in attendance tracking all type of Leaves
- Keeping track of invoices received and mailing of cheques
- Posting of Travel/Pantry/ invoices to system daily
- Filing of contracts & relevant documents
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent
- Good communication skill
- Resourceful & proactive in dealing with customers & issues
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize & work under pressure & minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft office
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Secretary/ Receptionist/ PA