a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Asst Manager/Manager, Home Appliances Product Management/Marketing (RL)
Deg & above
3 to 5 years
To be responsible in leading the product planning and marketing initiatives, while growing the brand awareness for emerging products in Singapore. To drive the business with excellence through qualitative 360 plan with other teams. To communicate with internal and external business partners to ensure that business objectives are met and aligned with Brand’s goals. This position will be reporting directly to the Product Director (Home Appliances). Details are as follows:-
- Responsible for the execution of Home Beauty category marketing activities in Singapore local market.
- Lead & execute brand strategy and develop new initiatives to win market share and ranking
- Ensure of successfully new product launches and review the pillars supported by effective 360 plans (PR, media, social media & digital, forecast, events and CRM, sell-out tracking and the product display in the points-of-sale)
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions.
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting of products and timely submission.
- Ensure accurate and timely phasing of Sale Programs and A&P management.
- Marketing support activities regarding whole Home appliance product (APMS, Communication with Agency, Monthly marketing planning)
- Lead Marketing Agency to ensure marketing assets and plans are well prepared.
- Cultivate the product category passion both internally and externally.
- Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launch are well-prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact.
- Implement events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
- Regular and timely update and exchange with the sales and corporate marketing team to ensure the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives are successful.
- Be physically present at all major promotions and events (closed door, pop-up events, workshops, etc) to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure that all the media plans are in place in accordance to the launch plans.
- Follow-up closely with PR and Corporate Marketing team to ensure marketing and PR coverage for the products and launches are in place.
In-Store Management & Events
- Direct Marketing agency to ensure in-store concepts and activities are well prepared and executed.
- Develop store concepts with Visual Merchandising agency to ensure visual merchandising are executed according with brand guidelines.
- Plan and execute impactful promotions and events setup.
- Ensure all POSM are delivered in timely basis for the launches
- Execute sales and marketing activities in consensus with HQ
- Coordinate between local teams to implement solutions to enhance the effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies
- Degree with specialization on Engineering or its equivalent
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Management or related experience
- Excellent communication in English (both written & spoken)
- Good to have knowledge of home appliances
- B2C and B2B marketing skill sets
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in teams
- Strong product management and planning skills
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A good team player who is able to work under pressure
- Be expected to travel overseas 2 to 3 times yearly
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Sales/ Marketing/ Biz Development