a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Financial Planning Executive (Asia Region)/Central - (RL)
Deg & above
- To manage Corporate Business Performance on Sales, COI, M/S, Inventory, and related KPIs by Weekly & Monthly
- Be the person-in-charge on key reports’ preparation and sharing
- Be in charge of APMS on marketing expense
- To drive initiatives with passion for target achievement and company success by adding value to organization.
KPIs / Company Business Performance Reports
Responsible in preparation for the following reports:-
- Regional CEO Report
- Regional CFO Report
- Monthly AHQ Report
- Strategic CM Report
- AHQ MBR Report
- Heatmap report update
- Any other ad-hoc reports as and when required
Operation Management & Support
- APMS Management Support
- Moving Plan Management Support
- Annual Plan Management Support
- Analyze financial data (cost structure) and identify areas for improvement and to ensure profitability is being achieved.
- Ad-hoc P&L analyses of various initiatives for multiple departments across the company.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance /Mathematics or its equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant working experience (MNC experience preferred)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel skills including both data analysis (lookups, pivot tables, formulas like sumif / iferror/and/or, etc.) and forward-looking modeling (i.e. forecasting and what-if scenario analysis) required (Mandatory)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, MS outlook) skills.
- Excellent communication in English & Korean (spoken & written) to liaise with counterparts in Korea & preparation of various reports
- Responsible and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build report, cultivate working relationships, and drive collaboration across the business.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- A fast learner and a team player, who is able to work under pressure
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Banking/ Finance/ Insurance