a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Process Operator (Edger) /Spectacle Lens Processing (Kaki Bukit) - (RL)
$1,500 to $2,000 plus AWS + V/Bonus
Mondays to Fridays : 8.00am to 4.30pm / 10.00am to 6.30pm & Saturdays : 8.00am to 12.00pm / 9.00am - 1.00pm
- To perform the functions of spectacle lens processing from
- Tracing of spectacle frame to get lens shape and size
- Basic ordering of spectacle lens based on data
- Quality checks of lenses received from labs
- Has the knowledge to distinguish different method to remove lens from special frames such as horn frames, etc
- Perform blocking of spectacle lens (secure lens onto tools to prepare for cutting)
- Operate edging machine which will cut the lens according to the frame data
- Familiar in spectacle frame and lens design & identify the best way to Cut/Edge & Fit lenses for Rimless, Rimlon & Sport Frames
- Has the knowledge about spectacle lens design, and the importance of accuracy when cutting the lenses
- Adjustment of frame
- Final quality check before sending it out to customers
- Other duties Including but not limited to :
- Observe and follow all safety instructions; notify superior of any processes or procedures that appears to be unsafe.
- Fulfill pre-determined Key Performance Index with minimal or no errors.
- Produce products according to schedule given.
- Ensure a high standard of general house-keeping at all times.
- Provide suggestions for improvement related to work processes and procedures.
- Ensure that machine and equipment are in good working conditions.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor / Manager
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels / NITEC / Higher NITEC, or its equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Basic knowledge in optics, anatomy of the eye and spectacle lens products will be an added advantage
- Candidates without relevant working experience but are keen to learn are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- A good team player with interpersonal skills
- Good learning attitude
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Detailed orientated and work with high level of accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
Working Location : Kaki Bukit (company will be shifting to Bendemeer Road in Aug 2021).
Mondays to Fridays : 8.00am to 4.30pm /10.00am to 6.30pm
Saturdays : 8.00am to 12.00pm / 9.00am to 1.00pm
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Technical/ Engineering/ Production