- No Photo '/Logo/WMS logo.jpg'
a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Audio Visual / IT
Our client"s profile:
Onsite Team Lead / Assist Manager (Audio Visual / IT) @ Ubi (LL)
$3500 to $4000
5 days - 9am to 6pm
Onsite Team Lead/Assist Manager whom will be the single point of contact for SGP technical, business and contractual issues in Singapore.
- Have at least 5 years of AV technician experience in corporate environments.
- Experience in Cisco Video Conferencing System
- Experience in Crestron/Extron integrated meeting room setup
- Infocomm CTS certified (optional)
- Communicate performance status and ensure resolution of concerns.
- Escalate problems associated with the delivery and availability of product, resources and services to client.
- Coordinate introduction of new procedures and changes to existing procedures.
- Adjust staffing levels and resources according to service volume and resource gaps.
- Provide transparency into resource allocation; report event/meeting volumes & staff productivity.
- Manage, coordinate and report on vacation and leave activity for resources
- Manage and recommend critical onsite spare parts and inventory.
- Manage and coordinate all SGP billing activity including but not limited to recurring monthly onsite fees, Overtime, Break Fix and Spare Parts procurement
- Develop and define metrics and reporting including but not limited to those indicated in this Schedule like ticket trend analysis, incident trend analysis
- Ensure employee conduct meets client business environment standards. This includes customer service, proper attire and general conduct.
- Ensure employees, at time of entry, are properly trained to perform required activities and maintain level of expertise as indicated by client.
- Provide additional staff as dictated by service demands, including and not limited to:
Off-hours and weekend support for:
- Special events and meetings
- Incident and Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Equipment moves and redeployment of conference rooms
- Support AV control rooms, integrated AV rooms and Cisco TelePresence rooms including ready-for-business checks, meeting setup, testing and operations.
- Provide preventative maintenance: Perform routine maintenance and health checks; two comprehensive routine maintenance checks and two power downs per year per location.
- Compile and manage a list of spare parts specific to each location. Work together to determine what devices will need to store as spare parts. Client will purchase the inventory of spare parts.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Electronic or other relevant disciplines.
- Able to work independently, a good team player, good organization skills and able to work under pressure.
- Singaporeans Only
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent Photo
Target Recruitment | EA 15C7744
Technical/ Engineering/ Production
Information Technology/ Infocom