a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Operations Manager (Aljunied) - (RL)
$4000 to $6000
Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
3 to 5 years
To ensure that all operations are carried out in smooth processes and cost-effective way. To lead a team of 4 team players in operations department and fully responsible for company’s operational activities in the following functions :-
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Implement cost saving targets or parts for valves repair.
- Oversees Procurement in parts sourcing and enquiry from sales
- Approve month end supplier’s payment (local and overseas)
- Ensure that the inventory is planned according to incoming jobs requirement
- Optimise Inventory level
- Inventory Accuracy
- Ensure that all jobs issued and updates in WIP are in order
- Negotiation of Freight Rates with courier companies and lower down freight cost
- Approving of freight invoices for month end.
- Oversees in Deliveries / Shipments issues
- Co-ordinate /Liaise with Workshop on technical issues/questions raised by Sales.
- Sales Report /Data required by Sales Team
- Oversees in stock planning for customers consignment stock items.
- ISO Documentations and Audit
- Bizsafe level 3 Documentations and Audit
- Sales commission payout – to check and send for approval.
- P&L analysis for monthly and yearly.
- Stock List
- Min Diploma / Degree in Business Management/ Logistics Management, or its equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant Operational working experience
- Knowledge of logistics and inventory management
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong coordination, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ISO standard and audit an added advantage
- Excellent organizing skills and detail oriented
- Proactive mindset, with a strong sense of service excellence
- Independent individual & a good team player who is able to lead a team
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office
Working hours : Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Shipping/ Warehouse/ Logistics/ Procurement