A member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Visit above URL for more job options
Employment Agency. Our client - Manufacturing (Automation) Industry
Asst HR Manager (Automation) @ Woodlands (DL)
$5000 - $7000
Deg & above
<span style="\"background-color:rgb(255," 255,="" 255);="" color:rgb(51,="" 51,="" 51);="" font-family:sans-serif,arial,verdana,trebuchet="" ms;="" font-size:13px\"="">• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or its equivalent
• Min 8-10 years of experience in equivalent HR roles.
• Proven experience as an HR Assistant Manager or in a similar HR leadership role.
• In-depth knowledge of HR principles, labor laws, and best practices.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to develop and execute HR strategies aligned with organizational goals.
• Experience in policy development and compliance management.
• Proficiency in recruitment and talent acquisition.
• Strong conflict resolution and employee relations skills.
• Experience in performance management and employee development.
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits administration.
• Experience in budget management.
• Strong analytical skills for reporting and analytics.
• Ability to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
• Develop and execute strategic HR plans aligning with the organization's goals.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance with labor laws and best practices.
• Checking and submit of monthly payroll and tax clearance.
• Submit monthly HR reporting.
• Lead and oversee the recruitment process and collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
• Manage complex employee relations issues and promote a positive workplace culture.
• Implement and manage performance appraisal systems and provide guidance on performance reviews.
• Identify training needs, design training programs, and oversee employee development initiatives.
• Manage compensation and benefits programs, including salary structures and market analysis.
• Ensure legal compliance and conduct audits to mitigate compliance risks.
• Manage HR Infotech systems for streamlined processes and reporting.
• Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives.
• Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
• Develop and manage the HR department's budget.
• Provide leadership and supervision to the HR team.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be noltified)
If interested, kindly send in your resume and indicate your availability and salary expectation.
Technical/ Engineering/ Production